Sunday, June 22, 2014

Buy BIC Sport Beach 225D Windsurfing Boards and Read Review

  • The Perfect board for Beginner and Intermediate Windsurfers of all sizes
  • Durable Polyethylene construction
  • Retractable Daggerboard for exceptional upwind performance in all conditions
  • Padded deck for comfort and a slip free surface
  • Modern wide shape for stability without sacrificing performance.

BIC Sport Beach 225D Windsurfing Board Description 

BIC Sport Beach 225D Windsurfing BoardsThe Beach 225D is the perfect board for Beginner and Intermediate Windsurfers of all sizes. The modern shape is wider for maximum stability for beginners, yet offers exceptional performance and maneuverability for intermediates as the wind increases. The Padded deck offers comfort and a slip free surface. The integrated retractable dagger-board is easy to use and gives the Beach great upwind performance in all conditions. The Beach comes standard with a deep Tuttle fin and is ideal for sail sizes from 2.5 – 6.5 sq meters. The Beach 225D includes carry handles molded into the deck and attached to the stern for easy transport to and from the water. Additionally, the Beach 225D is constructed of exceptionally durable Polyethylene for years and years of use in even the most abusive environment. The Beach 225D is the perfect choice for Beginner and Intermediate Windsurfers who are looking for an easy to sail, stable, durable, windsurfer at a terrific price.

BIC Sport Beach 225D Windsurfing Board Review

A super board for learning how to sail!

I had an excellent experience with the BIC 225D. I initially purchased a Mistral 130L Explosion board, but quickly found out that I couldn't master it. First, I was trying to sail in weak wind, and did not understand the basics. I didn't take lessons, so I used YouTube for the how-to in windsurfing. You would be better off by taking lessons, but I intended to do this all by myself. The 225D allowed me to do just that. The board is very stable and allows for major mistakes of a beginner. It is easy to stand on and sail even on waves. As you can see in my pictures I still have the boom installed way to high and my learning has much future. I would recommend the board to a beginner any day.

Click Here to purchase this Windsurfing Boards